Sunday 4 March 2012

Demo at Craft Central, Worksop 3rd March 2012

Big Hello to everyone who came to my demo yesterday. I had a fab time and lots of you told me you had enjoyed it too. I will be putting my demo projects on here and in my gallery on the Do Crafts website in a few weeks. So, keep coming back and checking or click to 'follow me' and you won't miss anything then.

My Do crafts Gallery is at www.docrafts.com/TD1

If you join the Do Crafts website and sign up for demonstration notifications in your area you'll get an e-mail when another demo comes up. I won't be at Craft Central, Worksop every month but they have booked a demo for every month so you will see more than one demonstrator and that way see lots of different ideas and styles.

Bye for now & Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment