I created this for the Docrafts Creativity Magazine but it wasn't chosen as I misunderstood & I didn't use other elements with it that they wanted to promote at this time. They liked the project but it didn't fit with what they needed.
The idea is you circle the important dates on the callendar side of the inserts and write what they refer to on the reverse. This way you never forget an important Birthday, Anniversary etc. It's really easy to make using the envelope template.
1. Using the envelope template make 6 envelopes out of card.
2. Take the template and selecting the top flap and central section of the template make a front and back.
3. Using the front as a template, make 6 inner pieces trimming them smaller, 30 mm off the top flap section and 2 mm around the edges.
4. Line up the front back and envelopes together and make a hole all the way through the top flap so that they all line up. Pop your eyelets in each hole with the good side facing the back of the envelope as this is the section that will be facing you.
5.Using both sides of the insert add small calendar months of the year to the top section.
6. Decorate the front of your calendar with buttons, flowers, gems and glitter glue.
7. Thread ribbon through and double loop it so it remains loose but won’t slip and undo.
TIP: IF YOU WANT TO DECORATE THE INTERNAL ENVELOPES, USE STICKERS,
ANYTHING STICKING OUT WILL GET FLICKED OFF AS IT SWINGS ABOUT.
YOU WILL NEED.
Card PMA 1641203
Mini Envelope Template
Calendar ANT 7020101
Sticky numbers MTY 803102
Flowers PMA 3681107
Buttons PMA 3541207
Ribbon ANT 3671108
Glitter Glue GLT 02000
Eyelets PMA 357104
Scissors XCU 263106
DS Tape STI 7101
Pokey Tool XCU 268000
Cropadile WRM 70907