Monday 19 September 2011

New Website

Hello Everybody,


I've decided to start a small business selling items which interest crafters and cardmakers alike.
The website is at www.TDCD.co.uk but doesn't have any products on it as yet...


Thats where you come in. If you could mention below what you'd like made for you to make your crafting experience easier and how much you'd pay. I'll look at each comment, research it and see if I can provide it.


For instance, I have several dies and a Big Shot so can cut out shapes an apertures in cards etc.
I also have a Craft Robo so can design my own cut outs.
I have experience in jewellry making, started when I was 8 years old and haven't stopped really.
I was also toying with a book of cardmaking tips.


Let me know what you think.


Thanks for reading.


TD

No comments:

Post a Comment