Wednesday 7 September 2011

Charity Cards

Hi,

I make lots of charity cards with my demo left overs but this batch was different. It was for Cats in Need Sleaford, a local charity I'm involved with. I'd bought the square cards with different cats printed on them so all I had to do was add the 'Thank You's'. They were done with a folder through my big shot.




They don't take that long to make and are quite a simple design but help the charity say 'Thank You' to the people who send donations. With so many charies pleading for money these days I think a lot of folk glaze over when they see the adverts. A simple thank you shows the charity appreciates the help and support it has been given. A little thanks goes a long way.

Make some charity cards today.
If you can't afford to donate cash it's the next best thing.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment