Wednesday 5 March 2014

 
The Gorjuss new range.
 
 
 
I love the Gorjuss range it has always appealed to me. Some don't like the dark colours so I say buy the stamps and colour them in colours you do like. You're only limited by your own imagination.
 
 
So much in one pack.

 
I love this range it brings out my inner Goth.

 
Some people say they don't like the fact she has no nose or mouth. I say draw some on.

 
Even the packaging has a printed inside for you to cut out and use.

 
All the little pieces at the bottom of the pic are smaller hearts which I leave uncut until I want to use them as they get lost otherwise.
 
This particular kits Product Code is GOR 169108
and costs only £4.00
Amazing value I recon you can get in excess 16 cards out of this kit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Thank you for breaking it down like this! I'm a huge Gorjuss fan, still working my way through the papers/packs I bought from the last Do Crafts range... and some from before then too! lol It's great to see the pack opened out like this to see what you really get in there - and I love that the packaging is useable inside too!! Will be clicking 'follow' in hopes of seeing what you make with this wonderful kit!! Thanks! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete