Sunday 20 February 2011

Jewellery

When I create a piece of jewellery I consider the colour, length, shape and durability as well as all the shiny pretty beads in front of me. I use one of those measured necklace trays to make the more complicated ones, swapping beads round untill they look right together.

The photos below show some jewellery I made over 10 years ago. The fact they are still as wearable today shows I chose well. I also chose colours that go with the colour of clothes I wear most. It makes them more versatile.  Hope you like them.










Below is a set I made last year. The necklace is from my stepdaughters bead boxes and the bracelet & earrings are from the Do Crafts conference where we did a jewellery making workshop. I love these colours together and they go with anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment