Saturday 2 April 2011

Wild Rose Studio Products

Hya,

April is with us already and so come the showers. With my home looking like a chineese laundry I am surrounded by clothes drying on airers as I craft.

I've begun using products from Wild Rose Studios. I love their little characters, they are cute, so easy to use and colour and the papers are of a good thick quality. Another good point is their papers come loose and not in a pad so you won't accidentaly rip the page as you tear it out or be left with glue residue to crop off.

Below are some of the cards I've made. I've used Whispers/Papermania watercolour pens from Do crafts and I also treat myself to some pro-markers and used them too. Not sure which I prefer the most yet as the pro markers are very much like the Pantone markers I used to use in my college days when I was a graphic designer. The watercolour pens from Do crafts are more versatile and forgiving plus I've been using them since 2007. I suppose its a choice of colour and style which will dictate which ones I use in the future.

Hope you like them.

Watercolour pens used on image.

Promarkers used on image
Cats eye chalks used on background.

Promarkers used on image

Promarkers used on image

Promarkers used on image

Promarkers used on image

Watercolour pens used on image

Promarkers used on image.
I've entered this one into several creative blog competitions, have had probs putting
links in though so not sure if anyones seeing them.

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so sweet!! I love the little embellishments you've added to each card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy! Beautiful cards! They all are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete